Effective Date: May 30th, 2022
Truth or Dare Bot ("us", "we", or "our") operates the truthordarebot.xyz website and the Truth or Dare Discord application (the "Service" or "bot").
- We care about privacy. We understand the importance of privacy. We are committed to transparency of our policies.
- We don't sell data. Our Service is sustained through our premium subscription service. You aren't the product.
- We only store what's needed. All data stored is what's required for the Service to function.
- You control your data. You can request a copy of or deletion of any user data we store on you.
Types of Data Collected
Below is a list of all user data we store.
- Premium Receipts. When a user purchases Truth or Dare Premium, we store a recept of the purchase (transaction ID, price, premium slots) connected with their User ID. We will not store or collect your payment card details.
- Premium Slots. When a user purchases Truth or Dare Premium, we store the guild IDs they activate and their slot count connected with their User ID.
- Paranoia Questions. When a user is sent a paranoia question, information about the question sent (sender ID, receiver ID, guild ID, channel ID, question) is stored so that the question can be answered. This data is required for the command to function, and is deleted once the question is answered.
Data Storage Length
Data is stored as long as required for the Service to function, or until data deletion is requested. More specifics on data deletion can be found below!
Disclosure Of Data
We care about your data. Data is not shared with third parties other than the services listed below:
Data also may be disclosed in the belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Service
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Requesting Data Deletion
To request your user data deletion, please email [email protected] or join our support Discord server and directly message a developer providing your Discord User ID. Depending on the data deleted, certain or all features of the Service may become unavailable to you. Users requesting premium information deletion may have their servers deactivated without a refund. You are able to request data deletion once every 30 days.
Requesting Your Data
To request a collection of your user data stored in our database, please email [email protected] or join our support Discord server and directly message a developer with your Discord User ID. You are able to request your data once every 30 days, and it may take up to a month to collect your data.
If you have any questions, we're happy to answer them! Please email [email protected] or join our support Discord server to ask. We'll get back to you as soon as possible.